- INTRODUCTION TO VIDEO RECORDING
Imagine you went for an occasion or you even organized the occasion yourself and the occasion was fun and enjoyable, so when the occasion to also have a taste of what happened during the occasion. That is just exactly what video camera are meant for. This video camera helps to keep records of events like wedding, birthday and naming ceremonies so that they can be referred to in future any time you feel like watching of re-experiencing the occasion.
Recent developments have made it possible to store video image on magnetic disk, as on a computer hard disk. This is done by converting the image to digital form to store it. The early problem was that to obtain reasonable resolution requirement storing a massive amount of data the result is that only a limited number of image to digital form to store it. The early problem was that to obtain reasonable resolution requirement storing a massive amount of data the result is that only a limited number of image could be stored. A reasonable quality colour picture with a resolution of 681 x 582 pixels has 396,000 picture elements. This would need about 1/3 mega byte (MB) of disk storage (Paul, 1989).
- DEFINITION OF VIDEO RECORDING
Video Recording is the technology of electronically capturing, recording, processing, storing, transmitting and reconstructing a sequence of still images representing scenes in motion. (Tsunami, 2004).
Video recording can also be define as a consumer electronic device that record video in a digital or analog format to a disk drive (Tunc, 1983).
- IMPORTANCE OF VIDEO RECORDING
- Video recording is a very important tool than written records; this is because it produces accurate and convincing record of contemporary life (Hansama, 1996).
- Video is very important for the purpose of recording live shows and happy moment s because the video camera can replay the happy moments such as weddings and birthdays.
- Video cameras can be a perfect witness under some circumstances. Video surveillance when we deal with some cases which involves robbery, during trafficking and motor vehicle violations.
The quality of video tapes program is indistinguishable from the original picture and sound with an excellent broadcast quality. The tapes can be raised and also duplicated without loss of quality in picture or sound. The video tape can also be replayed immediately and the recording can be analyzed by the technicians and the directors. This leads to saving of time. Another major advantage is that the video tapes picture and sound can be edited or modified separately. Unwanted or faulty sections can be deleted and also replaced by some other materials. Video taped programs can be easily stored as an entire program or single sections of even still shots that can be rescued and manipulated for further usage (Tsunam, 2004).
- FORMS OF VIDEO RECORDING
- Digital Video:- The short comings in the analog video like the very hug size and many others led to the development of the digital video. The digital video is much smaller in size and more portable compared to the analog video. (Tsunami, 2004). An ideal digital video system has the same characteristics as an ideal analog system. Both of them are totally transparent and reproduce the original applied have form without error.
- Analog Video: – There were the first methods used in television transmission and recording and the signal format s were essentially determined by requirements of cathode ray tube as a display. But the short coming in the analog production process has led to the development the digital production process (Shukul, 2008).
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
The aim of this project is to empirically engage in the study of how to combine physics, science and entrepreneurship in the development of mankind. In view of this the specific objectives of our project are to:
- Understand the physics underlying the development of video recording.
- The Historical development of the various methods of video recordings.
- Engage in a real shooting, editing and recording of an event using video recording techniques available.
- Provide how the knowledge pointed can be used to set –up a small scale business of video recording.
- Show how the infirmity of a young SLT gradual can be used to provide jobs rather than seeking for white colour enterprises.
- Possibly shown how the spirit of entrepreneurship can be developed in each and every one of us in order to stimulate the economic growth of each one of us, our society, our state and countries.